Houghton Online | Admission
Complete application form
You can apply to Houghton online or on paper. The choice is yours!
Complete Your Application Online
Request official transcripts from the high school you graduated from and ALL colleges and universities attended.
Please request all transcripts be sent to:
PO Box 128
Houghton, NY 14744
If you have military experience, submit military/ACE transcript and DD-214.
Submit unofficial transcript requests via email (email@example.com) to expedite the admission process.
You can upload or email your résumé.
Email your résumé as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete FAFSA Form for Financial Aid
If you wish to apply for financial aid, please complete the FAFSA form using school code 002734.
If you have been previously enrolled in the online program and are looking to re-enter the program contact your academic advisor.
- Your academic adviser will determine what your re-entry requirements are and assist you with the process.
- Complete the application for re-admission and submit it to your academic adviser.
- Contact our student financial services adviser. Your financial aid is affected by many factors, and it is important to learn what financial commitments are being made prior to re-enrollment.
To qualify for admission to our degrees in HR management, leadership development, or integrated marketing & communication, you must meet the following criteria*:
- At least 63 transfer credit hours
- Two years work experience
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
*An applicant with deficiences in some of these areas may be offered admission with appropriate evidence supporting the student's ability to succeed.